- Fizz & Sparkling
Corte Alta Prosecco, Italy
Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles. Flavours of fresh peach, pear and apricot with revitalizing finish.
7.00 / 26.00
- Bouvet Brut NV, France Loire Valley Chenin Blanc aperitif made using traditional techniques. 9.00 / 36.00
- Bollinger Special Cuvee NV Champagne A beautiful creamy champagne with toasted brioche and vanilla aromas. A perfect aperitif, or excellent match for shellfish. 68
- Blushmore Zinfandel Rose, Italy An incredibly drinkable rose. Medium-dry and full of vibrant red berry fruit, soft and well balanced on the palate. 5.50 / 19.00
- M de Minuty Cotes de Provance, France Elegant pale pink in colour, clean nose of citrus fruit offset by subtly floral and candied notes. Fresh acidity makes for a well rounded and lively palate. 31.00
- Five Foot Track Chardonnay, Australia Citrus fruits and ripe apple on the nose, accompanied by underlying notes of vanilla. Perfectly suited to white meats and fish. 5.50 / 19.00
- Michel Servin Blanc, France A light and straightforward wine with an up-front nose of citrus and a zingy finish. 6.00 / 22.00
- Casal de Ventozela Vinho Verde, Portugal Delicate flavours of soft citrus fruit, melon and green apple, accompanied by aromatic hints of blossom and white pepper. 25.00
- Caixas Albarino, Spain Light, fresh and youthful with a zesty and well-defined citrus backbone, overlaid with subtle hints of stone fruits and nectar. 6.95 / 26.00
- L’Abeille Picpoul de Pinet, France A youthful pale yellow with a nose of citrus, blossom and green herb. Refreshingly dry, acidic finish, a terrific match with shellfish. 7.50 / 27.00
- Mabis Uvam Pinot Grigio, Italy Floral aromas and tropical fruit on the palate. A light refreshing wine for any occasion, with a zippy, moreish acidity. 28.00
Zephyr Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
Incrediby aromatic, packed with zesty fruit and a grassy herbaceousness that gives a refreshing dry finish. Brilliantly balanced.
- Domaine Cordier, Pouilly Fuisse, France A youthful pale yellow with a nose of citrus, blossom and green herb. Refreshingly dry, acidic finish, a terrific match with shellfish. 55.00
- Fonto Do Nico Vinho Tinto, Portugal Aromas of fresh berries, soft in the mouth with good quality tannins and a pleasant finish. 5.50 / 19.00
- Two Ridge Merlot, Australia Easy drinking with soft supple tannins and lots of ripe black fruits to give a plummy character. 6.00 / 22.00
- Capilla de Baro Malbec, Argentina Aromas of plum and bramble. Rich and rounded on the palate with notes of fresh black fruit. Delicious with red meats. 6.50 / 24.00
- Domaine de Valmoissine, Louis Latour, France Elegant and sophisticated wine, combining firm acidic structure with forest fruit flavours and a mellow texture leading to a fine and linear finish. 31.00
Coney Pizzicato Pinot Noir, New Zealand
Ripe cherry and smoky overtones with plum and pomegranate. The complex flavours are complemented by chewy tannins for a long, savoury finish.